The Sensual Rumba is the slow dance of the Latin world.
Often described as the 'Queen' of the Latin dances The slow, pulsating rhythm and romantic music of the Rumba have contributed to this dance’s ageless and universal appeal. It exudes the strength and confidence of the archetypal male and Latin lover; sensuous and seductive, whose passion tempts his partner to become lost in the intensity and innuendo of the rhythm. In Rumba, the woman does not yield so readily, she replies by displaying her own will, remaining coy, teasing and toying with the man as she repeatedly lures him then rejects his advances This dance is a must for romantic social dancing.
Rumba example songs:
- Besame Mucho - Xavier Cugat
- It’s Now or Never - Elvis Presley
- Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
- Love Story – Shirley Bassey
- Beautiful Maria – Andy Fortuna
- South of the Border – Chris Isaak
- Women In Love – Barbara Streisand
- Loving You – Jennifer Lopez